Three years after her marriage, Gwyneth Paltrow is always in the happiness of the newlyweds.
The Goop founder appeared on Wednesday’s episode of Red table to promote his new Netflix show, Sex, love and goop, opening up to her own sex life in the process. During the show, the host Jada Pinkett Smith said, “So we’ve read that you have some of the best sex these days, and yes! And you are 49 years old. Paltrow replied, “Yeah, but I’m a newlywed so it’s like maybe I’m cheating a bit.” You know? ”When asked how long she and her husband Brad Falchuk were married, she added: “Only three. We have just celebrated our three years. She and the TV producer tied the knot in September 2018 at her Hamptons home in front of a small group of their closest family and friends.
Paltrow also said People last week, she feels like she and her husband are “still in the honeymoon phase” of their relationship. “I’m really lucky to have married Brad. There’s just something about us together,” she said. “We were able to build on everything we’ve been through in life. and create something really amazing. And I’m grateful for our chemistry. It can get you through some tough times! “The actress added that the therapy had helped her recognize her unhealthy patterns of past relationships. , with Falchuk, “The key was to be as responsible as possible for the negative ways I was in my previous relationships. I worked hard to break old patterns and work on long-standing intimacy issues so to make the most of my marriage Divorce is never something you hope for or plan, a second marriage can be a great gift.
More great stories from Vanity Fair
– Sparring and slurring with Gore Vidal
– How Pickleball Wowed Everyone From Leonardo DiCaprio To Your Grandparents
– Kate Middleton and Prince William turn to America
– Wait, are AirPods still cool?
– No More Martinis: the queen advised to give up her favorite drink
– Demi Lovato’s alien stuff reaches new heights
– How the FBI Discovered a Real Indiana Jones in, of All Places, Rural Indiana
– Love is a crime: In one of Hollywood’s craziest scandals
– The Definitive Guide to the Best Beauty Advent Calendars of 2021
– Archives: irreconcilable distances
– Subscribe to “The Buyline” to receive an organized list of fashion, book and beauty purchases in a weekly newsletter.